The ICS Booster Club is a group of parents, community businesses and faculty/staff members who all share a common cause, the support and development of the athletic and activities program at the International Community School of Addis Ababa. The purposes of the ICS Booster Club include:
To cooperate with the Activities and Athletics Department, school, administration and students of ICS to promote and support inter-scholastic and intra-scholastic activities and athletics.
- To help provide equipment, facilities and training for interscholastic activities and athletics.
- To increase school spirit and sportsmanship among students, faculty, staff, administration, parents and the community at large.
- To foster and promote the general welfare of student involved in activities and athletics.
- To raise money and promote the general welfare through various activities deemed appropriate to support the purposes of the club.
- To operate in full support of the school principals, Activities and Athletic Director and coaches/directors at ICS.
Membership in the ICS Booster Club is open to parents, guardians, and family members of students, faculty, staff and graduates of ICS; and any other individual, organization or business supporting the purposes of the club.
For more information, send us an email at email@example.com