Parent Teacher Conference: Pick A Time
Our online conference scheduling system, is now open for ICS staff to book conference times for their kids in Elementary School. Parent will receive this communication on Monday October 3rd. Therefore, we recommend staff with kids to make their appointments early. Once you complete your appointments for your kids, the system should automatically block your slots for your class.
See below for instructions to make your appointments:
- Click on the link https://pickatime.com/ICS-Conference/ICS_Addis_Parent_Teacher_Conference_Oct_2016
- You will need to create an account within the system to schedule a conference.
- To create your account, simply enter your email address, enter your first name, last name, create a password, and Click OK to register.
Once you are registered, you will see the screen to select your child/student. You will need to have your child’s ICS ID card number and his/her birthdate for verification purposes. Follow the instructions on the screen to enter your child and see his/her conference schedule. You can add multiple children on the same screen.
To Schedule a Time:
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color. Click on a square to book that time.
- You will have the choice of setting a time for when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click Create Appointment.
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you would like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on “printable schedule” and print your conference schedule; you also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account. Schedule changes can be made up to 2 days prior to the conference.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display your appointments. There are links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
If you have any questions, please watch the instructional video, click HERE.